Part of the Cosmetic Facial protocol incorporating LED light therapy and magnetic manipulation of the intra dermal needles to aid the treatment.
Our Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture Protocol also includes our collagen inducing face masks and Medical Micro Needling
The inside out massage as favoured by Meghan Markle. Massaging the facial muscles works your lymphatic system, keeping your body clear of toxins and fluids, and improves contours by removing tension and stress in the muscle. It also pushes blood with essential nutrients and oxygen into the skin and muscle tissue to nourish and improve cell renewal.
Our luxurious 24k Gold Facial Treatment utilises real 24k Gold face sheet, needles, serum infused with Gold and skin tightening using a Gold bar.
Our unique treatment protocol shown here is used in our facial cosmetic treatments, this one utilises genuine Gold.
Cosmetic acupuncture promotes subtle, natural looking changes to the skin over
time. As you age, your skin’s inner layer loses collagen and, a result becomes less supple and
Acupuncture remedies the surface effects of ageing by triggering a self-repair response in the skin and addressing the internal stressors that contribute to the signs of ageing. This ancient beauty secret is a non-invasive and natural approach to reduce the signs of ageing and help skin regain its youthful glow as well as helping to reduce the appearance of scarring and skin pigmentation's.
It is the only targeted beauty treatment with direct health and well-being benefits. The real beauty of getting cosmetic acupuncture is it also includes traditional acupuncture at the same time, combining beauty and health.
Skin tightening and face lift with Cosmetic Acupuncture is a natural alternative to a cosmetic face lift.
Our applications of Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments are tailored to address a variety of cosmetic needs for:
Our skin remains tight when there is a high concentration of collagen and elastin in the dermis layer of the skin. When the body lowers its production of collagen, the upper layers of skin begin to wrinkle and sag. To reverse this, Cosmetic Acupuncture stimulates collagen growth by penetrating the dermis layer. This causes a small injury to the tissue. However, as the tissue heals it produces new collagen that tightens the skin naturally.
Skin tightening occurs via collagen contraction, which enables the face, neck, or chest to improve in appearance as new collagen continues to build. The treatment, as a result, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, it lifts and tightens areas of sagging skin, and rejuvenates skin to restore a more youthful appearance.
Cosmetic acupuncture focuses on inserting fine needles to specific points and muscles of the face to improve the elasticity of the skin as well as re-sculpting the face, neck and jaw areas to decrease wrinkles and promote a healthier glowing appearance by activating natural collagen production. The treatment also works on lifting the face particularly where the face begins to sag around the cheek and beneath the chin areas. The result is revitalized and nourished skin, a brighter complexion and a more youthful appearance.
IS IT PAINFUL?
Most clients only feel minimal discomfort during the procedure.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT TAKE?
The size of the treatment area and the plan chosen affects the duration of the treatment session, which can range between 30 and 90 minutes.
ARE THERE NY SIDE EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TREATMENT?
Clients may experience skin redness for a few days after the session. Some mild swelling, tingling or tenderness may occur temporarily. Less common effects include slight bruising and skin sensitivity. An after care protocol will be provided to minimise any effects.
The unique FIFTEEN point treatment protocol exclusively applied at BodiSync involves:
1. Application of Steam– To soften dead cells for removal during cleansing, soften wrinkles, open pores to facilitate deep cleaning and discharge toxins.
2. Deep Cleansing – Two-step process – (1) use of Foreo Cleaner T-sonic pulsations' to further unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and to improve absorption of nutrients (2) Cavitation with ultrasound. Ultrasonic waves are applied to wet skin and Oxidation gel, resulting in deep cleansing and exfoliation.
3. Acupuncture - Insertion of fine needles on specific points on the face and body to increase collagen formation and to promote the flow of blood to the face.
4. Medical Micro-Needling- To generate new collagen and skin tissue for
smoother, firmer, more toned skin and to allow the infusion of nutrients.
5. Derma Rolling - To even the skin tone, manipulate the toxins through
the lymph network and tone the facial muscles.
6. Gold T Bar Stimulation- Promoting blood circulation and to keep the
skin moist and elastic.
7. LED Light Therapy - To tighten the skin, shrink any pores and red spots
8. Face Masks - Use of collagen enhancing face masks to further reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promote smoother skin texture and help restore and maintain
the skin's elasticity.
9. Facial Cupping and Sculpting- To firm, tone and smooth fine lines and jowls
10. Japanese Anma Facial Massage- Including Gua Sha to improve circulation and skin firmness.
11. Mesotherapy (non-needle)- Utilizing Electroporation and Radio Frequency to allow specific nutrifying ingredients to penetrate into the skin at a cellular level. Electroporation is created by utilising a low frequency current and ultrasound.
12. Foreo UF02 Treatment –Use of Thermo, Cryo & Sonic Pulse treatment to boost skin radiance and soften the skin.
13. Pure Oxygen Infusion- Energised Oxygen (using the Airnergy system) is pumped into the pores of the skin following medical micro needling so it penetrates deep into the epidermal layer. Helping to purify, tone and revitalise the skin.
14. Cryotherapy - The low temperatures lift and firm the skin, reduce puffiness and shrink pores locking in nutrients, as well as having anti-inflammatory benefits.
15. Nutrient Serum Infusion– Infusion of nutrient rich serums with vitamins, minerals, collagen, hyaluronic acid, to help the skin repair , restore firmness, reduce wrinkles and hydrate.
From beginning to end, relax while we nurture your skin. Starting with an indulgent cleansing ritual you’ll feel yourself unwinding.
Our gentle acupuncture techniques will relax facial muscles, define, sculpture and encourage renewed circulation. Our botanicals will nourish and hydrate your skin, whilst our peptide infusion masks and unique LED light therapy will clarify, tone, tighten and maintain the skins elasticity.
A bespoke treatment which invigorates the skin with unrivalled radiance whilst firming and hydrating it. LED Light Therapy is gently combined with fine needles in our unique ten step protocol that encourages collagen production, cellular renewal & clears blemishes. An invigorating Anma massage, facial cupping and sculpting follow to firm, tone and smooth fine lines - leaving you completely rejuvenated and revitalised.
Fine cosmetic acupuncture needles are combined with LED light in a bespoke protocol specially adapted for the increased density of male skin. Working at a deeper level to encourage collagen production, cellular renewal and smooth fine lines. Invigorating Anma massage, facial sculpting and cupping, are combined to improve the skin and muscle quality on the face, helping to firm and add definition.